• BREAKING NEWS Shelter in place lifted after prisoner captured
  • BREAKING NEWS NYPD officer struck by vehicle during foot pursuit

Workers overcome by fumes at New Jersey office building

March 15, 2013 9:29:11 AM PDT
Authorities are on the scene of a New Jersey office building where workers were overcome by fumes of some sort.

The workers were evacuated from the New Jersey Natural Gas administrative offices on Wyckoff Road in Wall Township just after 11 a.m. There are no gas facilities at the site.

About 10 workers were dizzy and nauseous after being exposed to the unknown fumes.

They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.

Six more were being treated at the scene.

Authorities are calling the situation an "air quality issue" in the building.

---

Load Comments