NEW YORK --Eyewitness News viewers submitted suggestions on what foods they eat to keep them warm during the cold weather.1) Elia Malary says: Homemade chicken soup with split peas and garlic bread on the side
2) Kittymeow Jackson says: Broccoli and cheddar soup or tomato soup w/sandwich
3) Laura Geiselhart Andlauer says: Chili (just had some !) decaf coffee at night...and a slice of red velvet cake.
4) MaryBeth Spink says: Frohlich Pot roast, beef stew or some chili does the trick here!
5) Juana Cotto says: Meatball soup with mixed veggies and a little angel hair pasta. Mmmmm.
6) Ruth Leibowitz says: Nice bowl of spaghetti & meatballs/Tea with honey, & lemon
7) Leah Emmons says: Chili.....stuffed peppers with augrautin potatoes.....a hot cup of mochaexpresso.......
Get Eyewitness News Delivered