• BREAKING NEWS Shelter in place lifted after prisoner captured
  • BREAKING NEWS NYPD officer struck by vehicle during foot pursuit

3 treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning in Massapequa

Long Island news from Eyewitness News
November 17, 2012 7:48:58 AM PST
Police say three men are being treated for carbon-monoxide poisoning after they fell asleep in their RV in a parking lot on Long Island.

Nassau County police say the three men started feeling ill at about 3 a.m.

The men were parked in the Sunrise Mall parking lot in Massapequa. Police say the generator on their RV was apparently not ventilated properly.

The men were taken to a local hospital for treatment. Police said their injuries were not life threatening.

The men are employees of CNY Restoration and Development in Syracuse.

---
Get Eyewitness News Delivered

Facebook | Twitter | Newsletters | Text Alerts


Load Comments