NEW YORK --The time to wait is over!Tickets for the 50th annual New York Film Festival are now on sale!
The best way to plan your NYFF program is through an interactive online schedule, which can be filtered by section and venue.
Once you've decided what films you want to see, there are three ways you can purchase tickets:
- Advance tickets for festival screenings are available by clicking here. If traffic is high, you will be directed to the NYFF Virtual Waiting Room before you can place your order. Do not refresh or navigate away from this page or you will lose your place in line.
- Please note that you will have 30 minutes to select and purchase your tickets before your cart times out. Patrons are encouraged to complete orders in 15 minutes.
- Advance tickets for all festival screenings are only available for sale at the Alice Tully Hall box office, located at 1941 Broadway (between 65th Street and 66th Street).
- The box office is open on Sundays from noon to 6 p.m and Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Call 212-6500 (TTY 212-957-1709).
- The number is open daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Film Society of Lincoln Center members and patrons have already had a priority period, so some screenings are currently standby only. For a full list of screenings with tickets currently unavailable, click here. If a show you want to see is not available, don't worry bcause ticket releases occur weekdays at noon. Make sure to follow the Film Society on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-the-minute NYFF alerts.
If you need any more information, be sure to check the NYFF Ticket Info page. If you have any problems completing your ticket purchase, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NYFF Ticketing Helpline during business hours.