• BREAKING NEWS Shelter in place lifted after prisoner captured
  • BREAKING NEWS NYPD officer struck by vehicle during foot pursuit

Carbon monoxide scare evacuates Brooklyn building

November 10, 2011 7:33:06 AM PST
Six people were overcome after carbon monoxide fumes filled a building in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn.

The victims, three adults and three children, awoke to their apartment filled with dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

They were rushed to Brookdale Hospital, where they were treated in the hyperbaric chamber.

Workers checked the boiler in the four-story building.


Load Comments