• BREAKING NEWS Shelter in place lifted after prisoner captured

Family injured in carbon monoxide incident

October 31, 2011 7:19:44 PM PDT
A family in Rockland County is very fortunate after a dangerous encounter with CO2.

Two adults and six children were rescued from a home filled with carbon monoxide.

It happened Monday afternoon in Spring Valley.

Police say the father came home to find his children losing consciousness.

High carbon monoxide was detected.

Charcoal was being used to heat the house after the electricity went out during the snow storm.

Everyone is expected to recover.


Load Comments