- Capt. Marvin Renslow, pilot, of Lutz, Fla.
- Rebecca Shaw, first officer, of Maple Valley, Wash.
- Matilda Quintero, flight attendant, of Woodbridge, N.J.
- Donna Prisco, flight attendant.
- Capt. Joseph Zuffoletto, off-duty crew member, of Newark, N.J., and Jamestown, N.Y.
- Mary Abraham, of West Seneca, N.Y. Trained people to use medical equipment made by Invacare Corp.
- David Borner, of Pendleton, N.Y. Worked for Kraft Foods.
- Linda Davidson, of Westfield, N.Y., nurse at Westfield Memorial Hospital and Ronald Davidson's wife.
- Ronald Davidson, of Westfield, N.Y. Worked at an adult group home and was Linda Davidson's husband.
- Alison Des Forges, of Buffalo, one of the world's leading experts on the genocide in Rwanda.
- Beverly Eckert, of Stamford, Conn., whose husband died in the World Trade Center attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
- John Fiore, of Grand Island, N.Y., recently retired from the Air Force.
- Ron Gonzalez, of New Brunswick, N.J., director of a youth services program.
- Brad S. Green Sr., of East Amherst, N.Y., salesman for Kraft Foods.
- Zhaofang Guo, of Amherst, N.Y., Worked at the Ford Motor Co. stamping plant in Hamburg.
- Kevin Johnston, of East Amherst, N.Y., employee at Henkel Corp. adhesive factory in Buffalo.
- George Abu Karam, of Tiberias, Israel, security guard.
- Sean Lang, of Montgomeryville, Pa., Penn State University student.
- Ellyce Kausner, of Clarence, N.Y., student at Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Nicole Korczykowski, of New York City. Worked for the investment firm Barclays Capital.
- Jerome Krasuski, of Cheektowaga, N.Y., program manager at defense contractor Northrup Grumman
- Brian Kuklewicz, of Cheektowaga, N.Y., engineer at industrial products factory.
- Bethany Kushner, of Angola, N.Y., college student.
- Maddy Loftus, of Parsippany, N.J. Headed to Buffalo for weekend reunion of women hockey players.
- Lorin Maurer, who worked raising money for Princeton University's athletics department.
- Donald McDonald, of Fort Erie, Ontario, technical manager at pharmaceutical plant.
- Coleman Mellett, of East Brunswick, N.J., guitarist in jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band.
- Dawn Monachino, of West Seneca, N.Y., pharmaceutical sales representative.
- Dawn Mossop, of Bloomfield, N.J., executive secretary at Schering-Plough and Donald Mossop's wife.
- Donald Mossop, of Bloomfield, N.J., technician for Xerox and Dawn Mossop's husband.
- Shawn Mossop, of Bloomfield, N.J., Donald and Dawn Mossop's 12-year-old son.
- Jennifer Neill, of Clarence, N.Y., pharmaceutical sales representative for Schering-Plough.
- Gerry Niewood, of Glen Ridge, N.J., saxophonist and member of jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band.
- Johnathan Perry, of New York City and Amsterdam. Worked for New York-based investment management company W.P. Carey Co.
- Mary Pettys, of West Seneca, N.Y., software director for an insurance firm.
- Ferris Reid, of Bloomfield, N.J. Dawn Mossop's sister.
- Julie M. Ries
- John G. Roberts III. Grew up in Lewiston, N.Y., and worked for the consulting and accounting firm Deloitte in Mumbai, India.
- Kristin Safran, of Bradford, Pa., beverage industry consultant.
- Jean Srnecz, of Clinton, N.J., senior vice president of merchandising at Charlotte, N.C.-based Baker and Taylor.
- Darren Tolsma, of Lancaster, N.Y., an engineer with defense contractor Northrop Grumman.
- Susan Wehle, of Amherst, N.Y., cantor at Temple Beth Am in Williamsville.
- Ernest W. West, of Clarence, N.Y., deputy director for business development at defense contractor Northrop Grumman in Amherst, N.Y.
- Shibin Yao
- Clay Yarber, of Riverside, Calif., member of several Tampa Bay, Fla.-area bands over the past several decades.
- Doug Wielinski, of Clarence, N.Y., marketing manager at manufacturing firm.
NEW YORK AND TRI-STATE AREA NEWS
SEND TIP OR PHOTO || REPORT TYPO || GET WIDGET
EYEWITNESS TWITTER || FIND US ON FACEBOOK