Two women shot, suspect dead after barricading self in Queens
One woman was shot in the back and another was shot in the arm. It happened inside a home on Gates Avenue. One woman was shot in the back and another was shot in the arm. Both were taken to Elmhurst Hospital. Their conditions are not known at this time. The suspect barricaded himself in the house for over an hour. Police and hostage negotiators responded to the scene.
Map My News
More U.S. & World News
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Highlights
- PHOTOS: Justin Bieber through the years
- PHOTOS: Arrivals at 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards
- VIEWER PHOTOS: Crazy spring snow!
- PHOTOS: Several injured in East Flatbush home fire
- PHOTOS: Explosion, collapse at East Village building
- PHOTOS: Lisa Colagrossi remembered
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 2 Highlights
- PHOTOS: Most Wanted by NJ State Police