Sen. Robert Menendez says he'll be vindicated of corruption charges
Sen. Menendez, the son of Cuban immigrants who rose to become one of the highest-ranking Hispanic members of Congress, was charged Wednesday with accepting nearly $1 million worth of gifts and campaign contributions from a longtime friend in exchange for a stream of political favors.
Map My News
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Highlights
- PHOTOS: Justin Bieber through the years
- PHOTOS: Arrivals at 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards
- VIEWER PHOTOS: Crazy spring snow!
- PHOTOS: Several injured in East Flatbush home fire
- PHOTOS: Explosion, collapse at East Village building
- PHOTOS: Lisa Colagrossi remembered
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 2 Highlights
- PHOTOS: Most Wanted by NJ State Police