Obama: US ending outdated approach to Cuba; Americans freed
President Barack Obama announced the re-establishment of diplomatic relations and an easing in economic and travel restrictions on Cuba Wednesday, declaring an end to America's "outdated approach" to the communist island in a historic shift aimed at ending a half-century of Cold War enmity.
Map My News
- Holiday photos from Eyewitness News viewers
- PHOTOS: Shooting spree in Montgomery Co, Pa.
- FedEx tractor trailer overturns in Mahwah on company's busiest day for deliveries
- PHOTOS: Hostage situation erupts in Sydney café
- Meet the season 19 contestants of "The Bachelor"
- Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2014 Arrivals
- Suffolk County most wanted
- PHOTOS: Super Cat Saturday and Big Dog Sunday
- Celebrity deaths in photos 2014